The Bible Reading Schedule is available in both English and Russian for download.
In order to open the PDF version of the Bible Reading Schedule, you will need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free version of this reader is available on Adobe’s site: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
To access the Excel spreadsheet version of the Bible Reading Schedule you will need to use a tool such as Microsoft’s Excel. This is usually available as software on your computer. However, if you do not have access to any program that can open this file, you can freely open this file in Google Docs using the following steps:
1. Navigate your browser to the main Google Docs page
2. Click the “Upload” button, which is next to the “Create” button, to open a drop-down menu.
3. Click “Files” to launch the Open dialog box.
4. Navigate to and select your XLSX file, then click the “Open” button to upload it to your Google Drive space.
5. Click the checkbox next to the uploaded XLSX file.
6. Click the “More” button at the top of the Google Drive window and select “Export to Google Docs” in the drop-down menu that opens. Your XLSX file will be converted to a Google Documents spreadsheet.